Dr. Ibrahim Jarjoura, DDS, MS
Dr. Jarjoura has practiced dentistry in Genesee county since 1987. He attended the University of Michigan Dental School in Ann Arbor, MI where he received his Masters of Science, Biomaterials in 2004. He completed his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at Northwestern University Dental School in Chicago, IL in 1987. Dr. Jarjoura has undergone extensive training and experience in Cosmetic Dentistry, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Conscious Sedation, Implant Restorations and Practice Management.
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Genesee District Dental Society (Explorer Editor, 1999-2002)
- Chicago Dental Society
- International Association for Dental Research
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- State of Michigan and State of California Dental License
- Conscious Sedation Certified, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- DDS Appliance Certification, Scientific Intake
- Invisalign Certification, Align Technologies
Dr. Amanda Bradley, DDS
As a native Hoosier, Dr. Bradley grew up in the small, rural town of Jasper, IN. She attended Indiana University for her undergraduate work where she graduated with a degree in Biology. She then earned her DDS degree from Indiana University School of Dentistry, graduating in the top five of the class and with highest distinction.
As a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, and Michigan Dental Association, Dr. Bradley enjoys the variety that dentistry offers her, as each day is not the same as another. There is always something new, interesting, and challenging to accomplish in the field. She is very personable and really enjoys learning about her patients’ lives, families, and interests. Her commitment to superior patient care has made her the perfect fit for Dental Care Team.
Dr. Bradley has practiced dentistry in the area for the past couple of years as she moved to Michigan in 2015. She married her high school sweetheart in October of 2016, and lives in Grand Blanc with her husband and golden doodle puppy, Maggie. When she isn’t working, she enjoys spending time with her husband, boating, shopping, entertaining friends, and playing fetch with Maggie.