Dr. Ibrahim Jarjoura, DDS, MS
Dr. Jarjoura has practiced dentistry in Genesee county since 1987.
- The University of Michigan Dental School, Ann Arbor M.S., Biomaterials, 2004
- Northwestern University Dental School, Chicago, IL D.D.S., 1987
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Conscious Sedation
- Implant Restorations
- Practice Management
- American Dental Association
- Michigan Dental Association
- Genesee District Dental Society (Explorer Editor, 1999-2002)
- Chicago Dental Society
- International Association for Dental Research
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- State of Michigan and State of California Dental License
- Conscious Sedation Certified, Dental Organization for Conscious Sedation
- DDS Appliance Certification, Scientific Intake
- Invisalign Certification, Align Technologies
Dr. Ram, BDS, MS
- University of Michigan, School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, MI; M.S., Restorative Dentistry; 2007
- University of Michigan, School of Dentistry, Ann Arbor, MI; M.S., Biomaterials; 2007
- M.R. Ambedkar Dental School and Hospital; Bangalore, India, Bachelor of Dental Surgery; 2002
- “The effect of nickel as a barrier plate for gold plated copper” Master’s thesis, 2007
- “Accuracy of the Easyshade clinical spectrophotometer with shade guides” IADR abstract #1639; Poster presented at IADR meeting in New Orleans, Mar 2007; Sumant Ram, William O’Brien, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
- “Comparison of materials wear against enamel and CoCr alloy” Journal of Dental Research abstract submitted 2004, Ibrahim Jarjoura, William O’Brien, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
The friendly staff at the Dental Care Team of Grand Blanc, MI is committed to providing the most professional, courteous, and gentle care possible. Together we have over 80 years of combined in the dental field so you can be assured that you’re receiving care from the most knowledgeable team in the area.
Jennifer, Office Manager
I have lived in Grand Blanc all my life and graduated from Grand Blanc High School in 2003. On my down time, I enjoy spending time with my daughter Madison, family, & friends. I went to Mott Community College for cosmetology and received my license, I still enjoy doing hair in my spare time. I have worked at Dental Care Team since 2008 & I have a wonderful staff beside me!!
Chelsea, Insurance Coordinator
I am a mother of two; a boy and a girl. I have my associates in arts, a certification in healthcare management, and currently working on my bachelor’s in health care administration. I graduated from Grand Blanc HS in 2009 and currently reside in Davison. I enjoy spending time with my family, watching sports; mainly football and hockey, and reading!
Orsonia Zelenko-Marquis’, Scheduling Coordinator
I am a current student at the University of Phoenix working on my bachelor’s degree in Health Care Administration. I have lived here in Michigan for the past thirteen years and have two beautiful teenage daughters that keep me very busy. When I do have free time in my busy schedule of working, being a full-time mother and student, I enjoy reading, listening to music and traveling.
I am the newest member to Dental Care Team, I was born and raised in California and moved to Michigan in 2002. I married my soul mate in June 1987. We have two kids, Kenneth and Jordyn. In my free time I like to play co-ed softball on Sundays with my husband. I am grateful to be part of such a wonderful team here at Dental Care Team!
Kristine, Treatment Coordinator
I have lived in the Grand Blanc area for 20 years, and went to Grand Blanc schools from kindergarten until I graduated high school. I love animals. I have two dogs, Eve and Winnie, which I love very much. On my weekends off I like to visit my grandparents who live nearby. I also like to go up north to visit family and friends.
Jenna, Dental Assistant
I have a 4-year-old daughter named Kyleigh. I have lived in Michigan my whole life, although I have lived in several different cities. After graduating high school, I attended Mott Community College for 4 years. When I’m not working, I like to relax at home with my family, hang out with friends, bake and do manicures.
Sharon, Dental Assistant
I graduated from Ross Medical in 2015. I also have my cosmetology license. I started working with Dental Care Team in September 2016. I love being part of the team here!! In my spare time, I love to be outside, do things with my daughter, and ride four-wheelers. My family and I love going up north.
Beth, Lead Hygienist
I’m a Registered Dental Hygienist. I am also licensed by the state of Michigan in the administration of nitrous oxide and local anesthesia. I began working with Dr. Jarjoura, Dr. Ram and the team in 2014. I graduated from Mott Community College and have been practicing for 10 years. I treat patients of all ages and my goal as a clinician is to help you be healthier. Much of my time away from the office is spent with my family. My husband and I have one son and another child on the way! We also have two adorable dachshunds, Fred and Jake. I am a HUGE Sparty fan (Go Green!).
I am a Registered Dental Hygienist here at Dental Care Team. I’ve been in the dental field for 17 years. First as a dental assistant and then for the past 4 years a hygienist. I am certified in local anesthesia and nitrous oxide. I’ve been married for the past 12 years, we have a 3-year-old son and a fur baby. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends, traveling, and doing almost anything outside!
I am a Registered Dental Hygienist. I graduated from Mott Community College and have been in the dental field for 20 + years. I have experience as an assistant as well as hygiene. I am referred to as “the singing hygienist!” I love what I do and enjoy educating patients! I have been married for 14 years and have 3 sons. I enjoy being outdoors, music, movies, and bowling!
I am a dedicated and energetic Registered Dental Hygienist. I am a 2015 graduate from Baker College of Port Huron. I am enthusiastic about dental health and feel that my passion for this profession allows me to build strong relationships with my patients. I believe that I am an empathetic professional capable of reassuring and alleviating patient’s fears. When I’m not working, I enjoy spending time with my husband Matthew and our two German Shorthaired Pointers; Delilah Mae & Blue. I love the outdoors! Hiking, kayaking, hunting and fishing. Anything that involves nature is where you’ll find me. I try to live life by this motto, “Always find time for things that make you happy to be alive!”